3.) You know you’re a Mom when…
- you find yourself doing/saying the same thing your mother did or said. Even though you said you’d never.
- your DVD or TV becomes the babysitter.
- you spend you date night worry about the kids. Even though you know they are good and in capable hands , they are still out of your sight and all these “what if’s” cross your mind.
- you see and hear another child throw a temper in the store and think “Praise the Lord that’s not my child….today at lest!”
- you jump awake from the dead of night with the slightest whimper of “mom”
- you have learned to navigate the hallway at 3a.m. in the dark. only to stub your toe on a toy or step on legos and think “why didn’t I tidy the room before bed”
- when your hubby wonders why you can’t hear the screaming kid. That’s because you have successfully tuned them out.
- you take every moment to hug and kiss your children no matter how messy they get.
- you have multiplied you love with each child.
- your heart breaks for children in less loving situations.
I am a mom of three and these have been my own personal mommy moments 🙂 I greatly love my children!